By joining our postgraduate research scheme you will have
- Supervision of an active researcher in your chosen area
- Access to world class facilities and learning resources
- Part-time lecturing and tutorial work to broaden your experience
- Funding to help with your study costs
- Lively debate and discussion with colleagues
Current research students
Our current students are studying topics across the full range of materials and engineering research pursued in MERI, we encourage them to disseminate their research by publishing papers and attending conferences with other MERI staff.
Every year we organise a research symposium which students have the opportunity to participate in.
Take a look at some of our achievements
Our current research students have been able to take advantage of our world class facilities. Below you can find a number of our achievements.
- Development of Optical Bio-sensing Methods for Detection of Toxins Produced by Algae
- Success for PhD student at internation corrosion conference
- Providing accurate ways of monitoring Children's respiration
- Creating new methods of diagnosing bone disease in Children
- Awarding some of our highest achieving research students
Get in touch and apply today
We welcome enquiries from potential research students - why not contact us today?