Returning to halls
Did you know that you can return to our halls of residence in your second, third or fourth years and you can apply to live in the hall where you are currently residing in or move to a different hall? There are many advantages of returning to halls which include
- you are guaranteed a place (conditions apply)
- rent includes utility bills
- there is a variety of room types including en suite
- residential support services are available
- halls are located in popular student areas
- halls offer a safe and secure environment
- contracts run from September through to June/July
- all halls are within walking distance of both City and Collegiate campus
You can apply to return to halls from 1 December.
What happens if I want to move out of my student accommodation before the end of the academic year?
You are committed to pay for your residence for the whole of the academic year and your contract is legally binding. However, in exceptional circumstances you may be able to terminate your contract by finding a suitable student to take your place. Full details are provided in your contract. You may have to pay an administration fee of at least £50.
Private sector housing
We can help you find good quality, safe accommodation in the private sector through our Snug housing scheme.