Vice Chancellor's Award for Nigerian students 2023-2024
We are offering a Vice Chancellor’s Award (a £2,000 automatic tuition fee bursary) to Nigeria-domiciled applicants for full-time taught undergraduate and postgraduate courses starting in September 2023 and January 2024. Terms and conditions apply.
You can browse all of our courses on our online prospectus. If you have any questions, contact our team in Nigeria on email@example.com or visit our country pages.
Terms and conditions
- You must be domiciled in Nigeria.
- You must be a self-financing student eligible to pay international tuition fees.
- The £2,000 automatic tuition fee bursary is applicable to full-time taught undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes starting in September 2023 and January 2024.
- The award will be applied pro rata to the following courses, resulting in the values outlined below:
- MSc Financial Management CIMA Fast Track Route – £1,500 discount
- MSc Accounting and Finance ACCA Fast Track Route – £1,500 discount
- You will only receive the award for your first year of study.
- You must not have previously studied at Sheffield Hallam. If you have, visit our Alumni Scholarships page.
- Your fee cannot also be discounted by another arrangement such as a corporate contract or partnership discount.
- You may qualify for both an award and a scholarship but you will only be eligible to receive one of these offers. You would be able to accept the highest award or scholarship that you are offered.
- You must meet the entry requirements in your offer letter before you can enrol.
- If you are eligible for the award, you are still required to pay any relevant deposits and 50% of the remainder of the discounted fee before or at enrolment.
- All decisions on eligibility for these awards are at the University's discretion and are final.
You also have the opportunity to apply for a scholarship.