Join our clearing on-campus open day on Saturday 14 August, where you’ll be able to:
- Tour our campuses and view some of the facilities you’ll be learning in
- See what accommodation we have on offer
- Chat with academics from your chosen subject area
- Speak to current students about their experiences
- Find out about life at university
Our clearing on-campus open day is for students interested in applying or have already applied through clearing for an undergraduate course, PGCE or pre-registration health and social care course starting from September 2021. It is an opportunity to speak to staff and students about our courses, accommodation, the support available to you, and anything else you want to know about starting this year.
We will be ensuring the safety of all attendees and staff by following government guidelines and practicing social distancing while on our campuses. To manage the amount of people on campus you must book onto a session. All attendees will be asked to follow safety guidance during the open day.
To keep all visitors safe, you must only attend your booked session. Guests not booked onto the event may not be granted access to campus on the day.