Health and Social Care Application and Selection Support Sessions
Come to one of our support sessions for health and social care courses and get advice and guidance on completing your application and preparing you for selection events.
The sessions are available on a number of dates at our collegiate campus for your convenience and cover
- the admissions process including how and when to apply
- what to include in your personal statement
- what to expect during the interview stages
- dispelling any myths or misconceptions about health and social care courses
- an optional 30 minute tour will also be available after the session to give you a feel of the campus and studying with us.
The sessions are led by our Health and Social Care recruitment team along with current students so it is a great opportunity to ask any questions and learn more. The sessions are approximately 2.5 hours long.
Select and book a preparation session date from the choices below
How to find us
Each of our sessions is hosted at the collegiate campus.
We meet at the Robert Winston building reception, 5 minutes prior to the session start time.
Directions, maps and parking details can be found here. We have two campuses so please make sure you come to the right one! We look forward to seeing you there.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about the Health and Social Care Application Support Sessions, please call 0114 225 4777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org