Organising a reunion is a fantastic way to catch up with old friends, share stories and reminisce about all the good times you and your friends had at Sheffield Hallam University.
Reunions can also be a chance to talk to people working in a similar field to you and provide an opportunity to network and share expertise.
How we can help
The Development and Alumni Relations Office are here to help. We can:
- Contact Sheffield Hallam graduates on your behalf by sending them invitations or letters.
- Arrange a personalised booking site with competitively discounted hotel rates with selected local hotels and each with a donation going to the Hallam Fund.
- Provide a list of a range of venues and facilities at Collegiate and City Campus
- Set up an Eventbrite booking page for you and give you access so you can organise guest lists.
- Promote your event by listing it on the alumni website and on social media.
- Offer you reunion merchandise with 15% of your total purchase going towards the Hallam Fund
- Support you with class giving and offer you fundraising advice
We are here to help you get the most out of your continued links with the University, contact us with your questions, news or feedback
Alumni can receive competitive offers when booking selected hotels, all rooms come with free cancellation and breakfast as standard.
Giving back at reunions
You and your guests can have a transformational impact on Sheffield Hallam University by coming together to raise money for the Hallam Fund at your reunion.