Quality Assurance (Education Audits and Evaluations)
Sheffield Hallam University is required to adhere to professional standards and guidelines published by professional and statutory regulatory bodies (PSRB), including the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
In order to ensure that students and supervisors experience a high quality learning experience during all placements irrespective of location we audit our practice placements for compliance with legislation, standards and guidance. These standards and audits are in place to check that they will offer student’s the placement learning opportunities required to meet the approved Learning Outcomes for any given course. They include:
- PSRB standards
- Health and Safety legislation
Placement education audits also take account of student evaluations of their placement learning experience and feedback from providers. All quality assurance information can be found on the Quality Assurance (Audits and Student and Practice Evaluations) Section of the Policy Library page of this website.
- HCPC Standards of Conduct, Performance and Ethics
- HCPC Guidance on Conduct and Ethics for Students
- HCPC Standards Standards of Proficiency for Radiographers
- HCPC Standards of Continuing Professional Development
- HCPC Standards relevant to Education and Training
- HCPC Student Hub - guidance and learning materials for students and learners