Placement Providers - general advice
Below you will find links to a number of providers who we work with to offer clinical placements. We use numerous small, independent and voluntary sector placements, including GP practices, hospices, nursing homes, and dialysis centres for student placements.
You are advised to contact your placement provider for further information when you are notified of your placement allocation, if you do not see their name listed on this page or on the PARE site or PEMS
Finding Placement Provider profiles on PARE - placements in Yorkshire and the Humber Region
Before contacting a placement area in Yorkshire and the Humber Region, please view the area's profile which can be accessed via your PARE login on onlinepare.net.
After you have logged onto your PARE account, please refer to the online, searchable PARE Guide which you can find via your account dashboard for information about how to use PARE.
Finding Placement Provider profiles on Placement Education Management System (PEMS) - placements outside Yorkshire and the Humber
Before contacting a placement area outside Yorkshire and the Humber Region, please view the area's profile which can be accessed via your login on PEMS.
Please refer to the Student Quick Guide to PEMS (PDF, 134KB) for information about how to use PEMS.
Providers - If you are using PEMS to share information about placement learning, please ensure that you have read and adhere to GDPR as set out in the PEMS Privacy Notice (PDF, 210.3KB).
Students - You are advised to contact your placement provider directly for further information when you are notified of your placement allocation, if you do not see their name listed on this page or on PARE or PEMS
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust ONLY - SSSA information for students (PDF, 311.1KB) [PDF, 317KB]
- Cheswold Park Hospital, Doncaster
- Claremont Private Hospital, Sheffield
- Derbyshire Community Health services NHS Foundation Trust
- Derbyshire Community Health services NHS Foundation Trust - Incident Response Team. Update 16 September 2020. (PDF, 154.2KB)
- Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Doncaster and Bassetlaw Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Sheffield Children's Hospital
- Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
- Sherwood Forest NHSFT - Kings Mill Hospital
- South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust