The benefits of higher and degree apprenticeships
Higher and degree apprenticeships allow you to earn while you learn and progress into highly skilled careers.
Some quick stats
After finishing, 77% of apprentices stay with the same employer, 46% received a pay rise, and 36% reported getting a promotion (source: gov.uk). And you'll benefit from an increased lifetime earning potential of around £150,000 (source: University Education).
You'll also benefit from
- having course fees paid by your employer, often using government funding
- a clear pathway to achieving your ambitions in the workplace
- a salary and guaranteed job while you study
- the potential to achieve graduate and postgraduate qualifications
- the likelihood your employer will offer the chance to stay and progress in your job after the apprenticeship
- new opportunities for career progression if you’re already in work
- the chance to gain professional accreditation and membership