MBA and Executive MBAs
Our MBAs are a new breed of leadership development programmes. We have followed
In addition to a
Our MBAs help to develop confident and agile leaders, with skills relevant to
Our MBA programme routes include
Features of our Executive MBA programme
- You gain practical experience through real-world case studies, placements*, client-
sponsored projects and work-based learning. Our programmes allow you to focus assignments and projects on the needs of your organisation and your areas of interest.
- Your learning is tailored to your needs, interests and career aspirations. We build your self-confidence, challenge your thinking and stimulate your
mind, boosting your abilities and at the same time enhancing your career prospects.
- We will help you to develop your personal and professional leadership
practice, engaging with self awareness and reflective practice; along with a focus on career planning.
- An integrated approach means no one subject is
studied in isolation, reflecting the professional world. Plus you study with people from a range of industries and sectors, enabling you to share ideas and experiences.
- Our MBA and Executive MBAs enable you to gain Institute of Leadership and Management accreditation.
- Our executive MBA (Facilities Management) is also endorsed by professional bodies including the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and the Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management.
* The full-time MBA has an optional 12 month industry placement.