We are a lead partner of Connecting Communities – a new project connecting social enterprises with young people from local schools, colleges and universities. The project enables students to use their creative minds to solve real business challenges set by the organisations. It's the first of its kind to be trialled in the UK and has support and funding from UnLtd and HEFCE.
Business advisers and support
Our partnerships with companies and business advisers are an essential part the service we provide. Our partners include:
- companies that support the Enterprise Challenge
- business advisers who support and mentor our students
- Wosskow Brown that support the Enterprise Idea Competition
Alumni and companies that run workshops for our students and graduates include:
- Ros Walker – Clout Marketing and Media
- Bea Marshall – Beamarshall.com
- Marina Larios – Inova Consultancy
- Paul Tomes – The Expo People
- Simon Kilpatrick – Intrinsic Links
Enterprise Educators UK
We are a member of Enterprise Educators UK. This national network supports its members to increase the scale, scope and effectiveness of enterprise and entrepreneurship education. The current chair of the UK Board of Directors is our own head of enterprise Sheila Quairney.
Find us on Twitter.