The prospectus is a guide to the courses which the University offers and contains further information about how to apply for one of our courses. You can also request a paper copy of the prospectus via an online form or collect a copy from our main reception desk at City Campus.
Services for outside bodies
The services for business website provides information about our expertise and services and how our students can work with businesses.
Information about the content of our courses is available in the online prospectus.
Further information for each course is available via our online prospectus.
Funding, such as grants and bursaries, available to students from the HEI
Services for which the university is entitled to recover a fee together with those fees
- The Accommodation Office provides information about student accommodation available together relevant contracts. Rents and contract fees are listed, as are damage deposits, mandatory insurance costs and other charges
- Childcare Services provide nursery facilities for pre-school children. The information on the childcare website includes information about the fees
- Print Services offers printing, copying, binding and finishing services. Information about the range of services offered, including pricing is available on the print website
- Sheffield Hallam Active offers a range of sport, health and fitness services. Membership is available to everyone, both within and outside the University
- The University has a conference and events management service for conferences, meetings, training sessions, exhibitions, social events, dinners etc. This includes a wide choice of venues as well as high specification audio-visual equipment, catering and accommodation
Welfare and counselling
Information about student support services including
- Advice and Information
- Disabled Student Support
- Student Wellbeing (counselling, mental health support, health living resources, spirituality and faith advice)
- International student support
- Student Financial Support
is available in the current students section of our website.
Health including medical services
An independent health service is provided by a local GP partnership at medical centres on City Campus and close to Collegiate Campus. More information is available at www.studenthealthatshu.co.uk
Employability information including information about the University's Career and Employment Service which works with students, graduates and employers as well as information about work experience and how the University supports students and recent graduates interested in starting their own businesses is available in the Careers and Employability section of our website. Information for businesses interested in employing, mentoring or sponsoring a student, offering a work placement or internship, or recruiting a graduate is also available from our Careers site.
The University has a multifaith chaplaincy serving students and staff of all faiths and none.
Sports and recreational facilities
Sheffield Hallam Active offers a fantastic range of sport, health and fitness services at great prices. Membership is available to everyone, both within and outside the University.
Facilities relating to music, art and other cultural activities
Museums, libraries, special collections and archives
Information about library resources, special collections and related services for students and external users can also be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHURA (Sheffield Hallam University Research Archive) is an open access repository containing scholarly outputs and publications of researchers at Sheffield Hallam University. More information is available at https://shura.shu.ac.uk or alternatively, email email@example.com
The University offers event management services and facilities for conferences, meetings, training sessions, social events and dinners etc. including accommodation, catering and audio visual equipment and computing suites.
Student advice and information
The University provides a range of support services to students, including personal support, financial support, and study support.
Specialist business advisors are available for students and recent graduates interested in starting their own businesses.
The University's online Media Centre allows you to access our latest news stories and press releases, helps you to find experts available to comment on a wide range of issues, and gives you fast facts about the University.