Find out how you can take advantage of funding to develop and retain existing staff or acquire new talent through apprenticeship opportunities.
Benefits for your business
Through higher and degree apprenticeships, you’ll be able to attract new talent, support existing team members, and open up new progression routes in your business.
Apprenticeships can be offered to your existing staff or new recruits at any stage of their career, so the knowledge and theory they’ll learn will be directly applied to your workplace.
Apprenticeships can help your business:
- increase workplace diversity and productivity
- train existing and new employees to degree level and beyond
- expand your recruitment pool
- take advantage of new, industry-relevant technology and facilities
- enhance your team knowledge and workforce
With the government’s apprenticeship levy, you can receive funding to support your apprenticeship costs.
If you are a levy-paying business, you will be able to access 100% of funding. If you’re a non-levy paying employer, you’ll receive up to 95% funding towards an apprentice.