The CMC is now closed for the summer and will re-open in September 2022. If you are a postgraduate student and your course runs over the summer you can still request and access equipment by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a student sending a Risk Assessment you must email a lecturer first in order for it to be approved.
If you are a lecturer sending a Risk Assessment please email: email@example.com
For all enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org - We are able to respond to emails within the hours of 8:30am - 5pm, Monday - Friday (excluding Bank holidays)
Access to specialist technical spaces for self directed learning.
Access to our specialist spaces varies depending on the location and the subject area.
There are a number of ways you can contact TORS staff to arrange support:
- Head Post Office workshops/Sheaf Workshops
- Please use the appropriate email to book time in the workshops:
Specialist spaces that are not available for self-directed learning are:
- Owen and Norfolk building Bioscience and Chemistry teaching laboratories
- Owen Food and Nutrition labs
- Owen Hospitality kitchens and Food technology areas
- Sport and Physical Activity laboratories
Clinical simulation and those areas for the Allied Health Professions are managed locally within the college. Further information is found on the Health Technical Resources site.