Learning throughout life is associated with greater satisfaction and optimism. This doesn't just mean academic study. Here is how you can learn for wellbeing:
- Learn a language.You can do this as an additional module or via a free language app.
- Learn a new skill or try a new activity. You can see the give it a go programme of events and activities here.
- Gain some work experience or apply for an internship.
- Learn about a different culture through the Culture Connect scheme.
- Free short skills modules are available on Linkedin learning (use your SHU details on organisational log-in.)
- Work or study abroad with SHU Go Global.