Scholarships, discounts and bursaries
We are offering competitive scholarships, discounts and bursaries for international fee paying and EU (non-UK) students starting courses in January 2017, September 2017 and January 2018.
Please note you are only eligible for one discount or scholarship.
Automatic discounts and bursaries
We are offering all international students (non-EU) an automatic discount of at least £1,000 for full-time taught undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Sheffield Hallam graduates could be eligible for a discount of up to 25% towards postgraduate tuition fees.
Our Transform Together Scholarships are open to international and EU (non-UK) applicants for all full-time taught courses at Sheffield Hallam University.
The following scholarship schemes are also available.
- Chevening Scholarship Scheme – for international full-time taught postgraduate applicants (excluding USA and EU)
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS) – for applicants from commonwealth countries for selected full-time taught postgraduate courses
- Performance Athlete Support Programme – financial assistance and support package for talented athletes
- Dean's Scholarship - The Sheffield Business School are offering 15 x £6,000 scholarships for the course BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (Top Up)
- GREAT Scholarships – six scholarships in partnership with the British Council worth £5,000 for India domiciled applicants
South East Asia
- Indonesian-UK DIKTI Scholarship Programme - for lecturers at Indonesian universities and administrative staff at DIKTI and Indonesian state universities
Sheffield Hallam University is not responsible for the content of external websites.