Scholarships, discounts and bursaries
We are offering competitive scholarships, discounts and bursaries for international fee paying and EU (non-UK) students starting courses in September 2018.
Please note you are only eligible for one discount or scholarship.
Automatic discounts and bursaries
We are offering all international students (non-EU) an automatic discount of at least £1,000 for full-time taught undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Sheffield Hallam graduates could be eligible for a discount of up to 25% towards postgraduate tuition fees.
Our Transform Together Scholarships are open to international and EU (non-UK) applicants for all full-time taught courses at Sheffield Hallam University.
The following scholarship schemes are also available.
- Chevening Scholarship Scheme – for international full-time taught postgraduate applicants (excluding USA and EU)
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS) – for applicants from commonwealth countries for selected full-time taught postgraduate courses
- Performance Athlete Support Programme – financial assistance and support package for talented athletes
- 2017 Chinese National Scholarship for Excellent Self-funded Students - for self-funded Chinese PhD students
- GREAT Scholarships – scholarships in partnership with the British Council worth £5,000 for India domiciled applicants
South East Asia
- Indonesian-UK DIKTI Scholarship Programme - for lecturers at Indonesian universities and administrative staff at DIKTI and Indonesian state universities
- Assumption University / NCUK Scholarship - for Assumption University students who have completed NCUK's International Foundation Year
Sheffield Hallam University is not responsible for the content of external websites.