Awards and scholarships
We are offering competitive scholarships and awards for international fee paying and EU (non-UK) students starting courses in September 2018 and January 2019.
Please note you are only eligible for one award or scholarship.
For courses starting in September 2018 or January 2019, we are offering a series of Vice Chancellor’s Awards of £3,000.
Sheffield Hallam graduates could be eligible for a scholarship towards postgraduate tuition fees.
Our Transform Together Scholarships are open to international and EU (non-UK) applicants for all full-time taught courses at Sheffield Hallam University.
The following scholarship schemes are also available.
- Chevening Scholarship Scheme – for international full-time taught postgraduate applicants (excluding USA and EU)
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS) – for applicants from commonwealth countries for selected full-time taught postgraduate courses
- Performance Athlete Support Programme – financial assistance and support package for talented athletes
- GREAT Scholarships – scholarships in partnership with the British Council worth £5,000 for India domiciled applicants
South East Asia
- Assumption University / NCUK Scholarship - for Assumption University students who have completed NCUK's International Foundation Year
Sheffield Hallam University is not responsible for the content of external websites.