To report sexual harassment, sexual abuse or hate crime, complete the form on our report and support site. You can do this with your personal details or anonymously.

What support is available?

There are four Sexual Violence Liaison Officers within student wellbeing. If you report an incident with your personal details, one of these officers aim to contact you within one working day, via phone or email.

We will offer you an appointment to provide you with support and to talk through next steps. We offer:

  • Practical support- how your situation is affecting your studies, living arrangement and relationships.
  • Emotional support- someone to listen to and believe what you are going through.
  • Reporting options- how to make a formal report to the police or the University. There is no pressure to report, it is your choice.
  • Referral for therapeutic and external support- for counselling or specific services outside the university.

If you report anonymously, we will not be able to contact you to offer specific support. You can still access the support resources and information available on our report and support website.

Related content

Self help