Study with us
The services we offer:
Our interprofessional MSc Health and Social Care Leadership course, also has routes through intermediate postgraduate certificate and postgraduate diploma awards. For further information please contact Dr Patrick Marshall.
Our MSc Advancing Professional Practice allows you to build a bespoke learning programme consisting of both leadership and management and advanced clinical practice modules.
All our Leadership and Management modules are also available to you or your staff as independent continuing professional development modules (CPD). If you are an NHS employee you may be able to apply for funding for our modules through your Learning Beyond Registration scheme.
We welcome applications for PhD studies in health and social care leadership, management and health services research.
Alongside our accredited undergraduate and postgraduate leadership and management programmes, we also offer:
- Bespoke leadership and management courses developed and delivered exclusively for your organisation
- Consultancy services in organisational development and service improvement
- Team and individual development, utilising tools such as the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Coaching and mentoring support
- Action Learning
- Research and evaluation services for organisation's or specific programmes